Saturday, September 29, 2012

Stressed Much??

Anyone else feeling overwhelmed and stressed????? I know I am! It has reached that time of the year when everything starts to pile up. The crazy part is in the last two weeks we have had two days off and I still feel like I need a break. At times like this I have a love hate relationship with teaching. I love the kids, the actual time that I am teaching and coming up with new ideas for lessons. I dislike all the OTHER stuff we as teachers do. There just isn't enough time in the day to be a teacher, wife, mommy, housekeeper and cook. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband that supports me and makes my life easier. He is always reminding of what really matters and that stressing doesn't help anything. With that in mind I am going to finish watching Cars with my little girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment